Thursday, August 13, 2009

Men in the Grocery Store

I just told someone yesterday that I have a love/hate relationship with going to the grocery store with my husband. He's like a kid in a candy store and I have to say that I love that part; it's really cute. The hate part comes in when I get frustrated with how slow he's moving (because he's checking out all the things he wants to get) and I leave him with the cart and my purse. I zip around to about seven aisles while he is cruising around the deli. The problem is, my hands are overloaded and I wander back to where I left him. Well, OF COURSE, he has moved on. He's nowhere to be found and he has my cell phone. Every single time, I walk the full length of the store (usually twice) before finding him. I DUMP all of my items in the cart and then it totally irritates me when he rearranges the cart. I mean, seriously, who cares? There are no cart police. WE are going to put the items on a conveyor belt when we check out, anyway.

Check out what comedian, Jeanne Robertson says in "Don't Send Your Husband to the Grocery Store": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFRUSTiFUs

No comments:

Post a Comment